Carpenters Finance, a division of Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited has exciting opening for a dynamic and suitably experienced individuals to join Carpenters Finance in the following role to be based in the Central region.
Your expertise in problem solving, analytical and people skills will compliment your desire to achieve results.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Aggressive Marketing of CF lending products
- Strong sales flare and achievements on individual sales KPI and Department KPI as a whole.
- Aggressive Cross selling of CF’s lending products to existing and new customers.
- Maintain excellent customer services and attending to customer enquiries [work-in, referrals, telephone and emails].
- Ensure that lending guidelines and procedures are being followed.
- Assist in coordinating and executing the timely and accurate collection of customers’ accounts, including calling up customers for payments.
- To liaise directly with clients issues, notices, negotiate on outstanding payments and where necessary initiate recovery actions.
- Certificate/ Diploma in Finance or Accounting
- 1-2 years’ work experience in the similar position
- Team player with good personal presentation
- Energetic and self-motivated, good communication skills, computer literate
Remuneration: An attractive salary package will be offered based on the caliber of the successful candidate.
A written application, with detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences, are to be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Friday 5th April, 2019.
Human Resources Manager
Carpenters Fiji Limited
PO Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com with the subject “Vacancy – Credit Officer.